Submit your times here:
2. Go to your Race Roster home page
3. Choose the Virtual Event you participated in
4. Enter your time
8/13 Mustard Seed - Johns Creek
What is "Virtual Racing?"
Upcoming Virtual Races:
Can't make it out to the event site on race day?
Still want to participate and have a shot at an award?
or maybe you saw the shirt and said: "Sweet...I want one!"
Then the virtual race is for you.
Here's how it works:
1. Register for the Virtual division & Start Training
2. The week of the event you'll receive your bib via email
3. The day before the race you'll receive instructions & a link to submit your race time
4. Submit your race time by end of race day
5. The day after the race results (Virtual Runner division) will be posted online
6. Monday after the race you'll receive an email with a link to the results & any pictures.
7. Monday after the race we'll package up all the T-shirts & medals and put them in the mail.