Five Star NTP © All Rights Reserved.
Atlanta BeltLine EastSide 10K
Virtual Race Option
Can't make it out to the event site on race day?
Still want to participate and have a shot at an award?
Then the virtual race is for you.
Here's how it works:
1. Register for the Virtual division
2. Start Training
3. The week of the event you'll recieve your bib via email or USPS.
4. The day before the race you'll recieve instructions & a link to submit your race time
5. Sumbit your race time by end of race day
6. The day after the race results (Virtual Runner division) will be posted online
7. Monday after the race you'll recieve an email with a link to the results & any pictures.
8. Monday after the race we'll package up all the T-shirts & medals and put them in the mail.
Sat, December 1, 2018
The Stove Works,
112 Krog St NE,
Atlanta, GA 30307, United States
Registration opens: 8:30 AM
Race Starts: 9:30 AM
Now in its 8th year, the 2018 Atlanta BeltLine Run.Walk.Go! Race Series is the perfect chance to explore various trail segments and stay active. Check out the latest developments along the Atlanta BeltLine, snag an awesome t-shirt, and burn a few calories - runners, walkers, strollers, and dogs are welcome!
Enjoy a run/walk showcasing the Eastside Trail, winding through neighborhoods such as Inman Park, Midtown, Old Fourth Ward, Poncey-Highland and Virginia Highland. The race is a Peachtree Road Race qualifier.
Virtual 10K... $40.00
Run on your schedule where you can
We have several Bib pickup options available for you.
1. Bib Mail Out...for $4 you can have your bib mailed straight to your front door. We'll be sending them out on Monday of race week, and you can sleep in a few extra minutes on race morning...just show up with enough time to get in the start coral. Once you finish, you can pick up your shirt and any goodies that might also be included.
2. Early Packet pickup at Big Peach Running Co. Mid Town
3. Race Day Pickup...Check in opens at 8:00 am on race morning. Be sure to arrive closer to 8:00 am than 9:00 am. We'll get you your bib, and then after you cross the finish line you can get your shirt and any goodies.
We've got a great course that starts on Krog St., follows the Beltline to and then through Piedmont Park, then back to finish on the new section of the Beltline behind the Stoveworks building.
Here's a link: http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/1743904223
Entry Fee & Registration
You can race one, or you can race them both.
Register now for both the Westside 5K & Eastside 10K for just $65
Early Bird Entry is available through November 1st for $40
Regular registration is available through December 1st for $45 (no shirt guarantee after 11/26)
Race Day registrations are welcome for $5 additional (no shirt guarantee)
Create a team or join a team for the Eastside 10K. There are several team challenges to participate in this year – top fundraising team, largest team, and fastest team!
Create a team:
Download PDF for step-by-step directions on how to create a team.
Join a team:
Download PDF for step-by-step directions on how to join your team.
All race proceeds and fundraising dollars go the the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership whose mission is to recruit, align and convene partners to fulfill the Atlanta BeltLine vision in targeted, strategic and coordinated ways.
If you're enjoying the Atlanta BeltLine...here's some ways you can help:
1. Come out and participate on race day
2. Grab your friends to participate on Race Day
3. Participate in the Virtual Run if you can't make it
4. Make a donation when you register
5. Create your own pledge page when you register and share it on social media
Great Custom Awards in the following:
Overall Master's M/F
Overall Grand Master's M/F
Overall Sr. Master's M/F
Top 3 in each of the regular 5 year age groups (10 & Under through 75+)
Overall awards will be based on Gun Time & Age Group awards will be based on Chip Time.
Course, Timing, and Start & Finish area
The start and finish line will be filled with energy, music, and refreshments and the course is almost exclusively on the Atlanta Belt Line...we'll be chip timing the start and finish, and sending everyone out in quick waves to ensure no one gets bumped around in the crowd.
We in the process of having the course USATF certified, and we'll publish the course number once we have it.
Beneficiary & Fundraising
Advance the Vision and Win Great Prizes in the Process!
Help move the Atlanta BeltLine project forward! Create a personal fundraising page and ask your family and friends to support you or your team.
Both the top individual fundraiser and the top fundraising team will win really cool prizes! Stay tuned for more details.
**All money raised for fundraising challenges must be in by Thursday, November 29 at 12:00 pm EST.**
Create a fundraising page: Download PDF for step-by-step directions on how to create a pledge page.
Contribute to someone’s fundraising page: Pledge Participants on the left sidebar.
Share my fundraising page: Go to your fundraising page and copy the URL or share on Facebook, Twitter and Google by sharing the icons on your fundraising page.
Five Star Championships & Turkey Trot
All registered participants earn free entry into the Five Star Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving Morning, or the Five Star Early Bird on the Saturday before Thanksgiving.
Top finishers qualify for the Five Star 5K Championships held to be held on January 6, 2019
Event Courtesy & Refund Policy
Our events are designed to be fun and for the entire family. With that in mind any competitor, spectator, parent, volunteer, or sponsor, exhibiting unsportsmanlike conduct or interfering with the positive, competitive atmosphere of the event will be asked to leave the venue and course immediately with no refunds.
All registrations are final...Sorry, but there are no refunds, transfers, or deferments.
Race will take place rain or shine
October 31 11:59 PM - Early Bird Pricing Ends
November 25 11:59 PM - Deadline for guaranteed shirt & size
December 1 8:00 AM - Race Day Registration & Check In Open
December 1 9:30 AM - 10K Starts