Five Star NTP © All Rights Reserved.
Jeremy Nelson Helping Hearts 5K
Saturday September 8, 2018
Check in opens: 7:00 am
Race Starts: 8:00 am
395 E Main St,
Buford, GA 30518, United States
Individual entry through 8/31
Individual entry 8/31-9/7
We working hard getting sponsors and raising money. If you can help us by becoming one of our Fundraisers, we'll refund your registration fee when you raise $200. Just use your fundraising page and collect pledges & donations.
Race day registrations are welcome for $5 more (shirts will be available while supplies last).
Can't make it out to the event site on race day?
Still want to participate and have a shot at an award?
or maybe you saw the shirt and said: "Sweet...I want one!"
Then the virtual race is for you.
Here's how it works:
1. Register for the Virtual division & Start Training
2. The week of the event you'll receive your bib via email
3. The day before the race you'll receive instructions & a link to submit your race time
4. Submit your race time by end of race day
5. The day after the race results (Virtual division) will be posted online
6. Monday after the race you'll receive an email with a link to the results & any pictures.
7. Monday after the race we'll package up all the T-shirts, medals, and keepsake bibs; and put them in the mail.
Awards in the following categories:
Groups & Teams
Yes, you can bring your friends, so grab people you know (or don't know). Share your evening, and score a chance to win some additional awards.
Need more info on how to get your group involved...check out the website OR email our group coordinator
Five Star 5K Championships & Turkey Trot
Free Entry into the Turkey Trot or Early Bird Races
All participants will be eligible for free entry into the Five Star Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving Day or the Early Bird Turkey Trot on the Saturday before Thanksgiving...check out the website for more details:
Five Star 5K Championships
Top finishers will earn a spot in the Five Star 5K championships to be held on 1-6-2019. Check out the web page.
Event Courtesy Policy & Refund Policy
Our events are designed to be fun and for the entire family. With that in mind any competitor, spectator, parent, volunteer, or sponsor, exhibiting unsportsmanlike conduct or interfering with the positive, competitive atmosphere of the event will be asked to leave the venue and course immediately with no refunds.
All registrations are final...we're sorry, but there are no transfers, deferments, or refunds.