Five Star NTP © All Rights Reserved.
Race for Grace 5K
Saturday, July 14, 2018
Race Starts: 8:00 AM
Veterans Memorial Park,
Dawsonville, GA, United States
Same great event...No Shirt
All proceeds from this race are being donated to the Grace Sheer Scholarship Fund. This fund will provide a scholarships for 1 female athlete at DCHS who exemplifies Grace through her work ethic, kindness, and dedication to not only athletics, but also academically and with her outstanding character.
Timing & Awards:
The event will be chip timed and we'll have awards as follows:
Top 3 overall M/F
Top 3 overall masters M/F (40 years +)
Overall grand master M/F (50 years +)
Overall senior master M/F (60 years +)
All the normal 5yr age groups starting at 10 & under through 75+.
Five Star 5K Championships & Turkey Trot:
All participants will be eligible for free entry into the Five Star Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving Day.
Top finishers will earn a spot in the Five Star 5K championships to be held on 1/6/2019.
Early Packet Pick-Up
Do you want to miss the line on race morning or would you like to sleep just a little later on race morning? If this is you, then you can pick-up your bib at Dawsonville Fitbody Bootcamp on Friday July 13, 2018 at 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
July 8 11:59 PM EDT - Deadline for Guaranteed Race Shirt
July 14 7:00 AM EDT - Race Day Check In Opens
July 14 8:00 AM EDT - 5K Starts
Virtual Race Option
Can't make it out to the event site on race day?
Still want to participate and have a shot at an award?
Then the virtual race is for you.
Here's how it works:
1. Register for the Virtual division
2. Start Training
3. The week of the event you'll receive your bib via email or USPS.
4. The day before the race you'll receive instructions & a link to submit your race time
5. Submit your race time by end of race day
6. The day after the race results (Virtual Runner division) will be posted online
7. Monday after the race you'll recieve an email with a link to the results & any pictures.
8. Monday after the race we'll package up all the T-shirts & medals and put them in the mail.