Coming to Greensboro for North Carolina A&T Homecoming? Looking for a great way to start the Weekend?
Friday morning we're hosting the Inaugural Aggie GHOE 5K Run/Walk at Barber Park. We start the Run/Walk at 9:00 am, and we'll stay till the last person crosses the Finish Line.
Great Shirts and great awards for the Overall M/F, Overall Masters M/F, Overall Grand Masters M/F, Overall Senior Masters M/F, as well as the Top 3 in each age group 10 & Under through 75+ (so bring the kiddos along). We'll also have a special shout out award to the top teams (take a look at the registration section to see the groups we already have set up!)
Want to be involved, but have zero desire to run? We've got something for you!
We're going to need a few people to help out on Race Morning so you can come out and hand out cups of water, point people in the right direction, or cheer them on at the finish line.
Just email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This race benefits the Aggie Scholarship Fund! Donate to help support a deserving current A&T student.
Thursday Oct. 17
- Last Day to Register and guarantee your shirt & size
Friday Oct. 25
- 8:00 am...Check In & Race Day Registration Opens
- 9:00 am...Race Starts
Early Bird (through Oct 10)
Regular (Oct 11 - Oct 24)
Register now to race in style! Race shirts are guaranteed through Oct17, afterwards shirts will be available while supplies last.
Register under whichever group applies to you, or run solo, but we will be giving a shout out to our top performing teams.
- 2000's Millennials
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority
Can't find one that fits you? Then you can create your own team when you register!
This is a great course inside Barber Park. It's not completely flat, but it'll be fun!
We'll be gun/bib timing everyone, and if the race is big enough we'll transition to chip timing.
There is no virtual option for this race! Come out and run with the pack, or dontae to the cause.
Awards and Goodies
Race Awards in the following Catagories:
- Overall M/F
- Overall Masters M/F (40 yrs+)
- Overall Grand Masters M/F (50 yrs+)
- Overall Senior Masters M/F (60 yrs+)
- Top 3 in 5 year age groups (10 & Under - 75+)
Can't make it out to the event site on race day?
Want to support the cause?
Still want to participate and have a shot at an award?
Maybe you saw the shirt and said: "Sweet...I want one!"
Then the virtual race is for you.
Here's how it works:
1. Register for the Virtual division & start training
2. The day before the race you'll receive instructions & a link to submit your race time
3. Submit your race time by end of race day
4. The day after the race results (Virtual Runner division) will be posted online
5. Monday after the race you'll receive an email with a link to the results & any pictures and we will send your t-shirt and Medal!
Please Note: the virtual option is not available for triathlons, group, or treasure runs
Event Courtesy and Weather Policy
Our events are designed to be fun and for the entire family. With that in mind any competitor, spectator, parent, volunteer, or sponsor, exhibiting unsportsmanlike conduct or interfering with the positive, competitive atmosphere of the event will be asked to leave the venue and course immediately with no refunds.
Event will take place rain or shine (or snow). In the event of dangerous conditions, the event will cancel. In this case, there are no refunds.
All registrations are final...We're sorry, but there are no refunds, deferments, or transfers.