Girls on the Run North Georgia knows every girl has limitless power! This Summer we’re hosting a virtual Girl Power Run to help build connectedness, strengthen social-emotional health and increase physical activity. Note: This progressive virtual is open to everyone; not just girls. =)
Join us from July 8th and continue to August 15th for a progressive virtual! This means you run/walk as often and for as long as you want any time & anywhere. Submit your distance to us and we'll keep track of it all. Every girl who registers receives a t-shirt and medal. All running buddies have the option to receive a t-shirt.
Awards and Goodies
Can't make it out to the event site on race day?
Want to support the cause?
Still want to participate and have a shot at an award?
Maybe you saw the shirt and said: "Sweet...I want one!"
Then the virtual race is for you.
Here's how it works:
1. Register for the Virtual division & start training
2. The day before the race you'll receive instructions & a link to submit your race time
3. Submit your race time by end of race day
4. The day after the race results (Virtual Runner division) will be posted online
5. Monday after the race you'll receive an email with a link to the results & any pictures and we will send your t-shirt and Medal!
Please Note: the virtual option is not available for triathlons, group, or treasure runs
Event Courtesy and Weather Policy
Our events are designed to be fun and for the entire family. With that in mind any competitor, spectator, parent, volunteer, or sponsor, exhibiting unsportsmanlike conduct or interfering with the positive, competitive atmosphere of the event will be asked to leave the venue and course immediately with no refunds.
Event will take place rain or shine (or snow). In the event of dangerous conditions, the event will cancel. In this case, there are no refunds.
All registrations are final...We're sorry, but there are no refunds, deferments, or transfers.