Join us for a group run and a course preview at Indio Brewing in Sugar Hill. We'll start gathering at 5:30 pm, and head out at 6:00 pm for up to a 5K run that follows the most of the Sour Patch 5K course. Come to check out the course, get some run time, socialize with fellow runners and/or catch a deal on a brew when you're done.
Awards and Goodies
Can't make it out to the event site on race day?
Want to support the cause?
Still want to participate and have a shot at an award?
Maybe you saw the shirt and said: "Sweet...I want one!"
Then the virtual race is for you.
Here's how it works:
1. Register for the Virtual division & start training
2. The day before the race you'll receive instructions & a link to submit your race time
3. Submit your race time by end of race day
4. The day after the race results (Virtual Runner division) will be posted online
5. Monday after the race you'll receive an email with a link to the results & any pictures and we will send your t-shirt and Medal!
Please Note: the virtual option is not available for triathlons, group, or treasure runs
Event Courtesy and Weather Policy
Our events are designed to be fun and for the entire family. With that in mind any competitor, spectator, parent, volunteer, or sponsor, exhibiting unsportsmanlike conduct or interfering with the positive, competitive atmosphere of the event will be asked to leave the venue and course immediately with no refunds.
Event will take place rain or shine (or snow). In the event of dangerous conditions, the event will cancel. In this case, there are no refunds.
All registrations are final...We're sorry, but there are no refunds, deferments, or transfers.