Five Star NTP © All Rights Reserved.
809 Market Street
Same great event...No Shirt
Can't make it...still want to support the cause, get a shirt, and have a chance at winning a medal?
Includes a guaranteed technical race shirt to all participants if registered by 4/23
**RACE FOR FREE**
This event is a fundraiser for the March of Dimes. You can obtain $200 in pledges via the donate button on this page and we'll refund your registration fee!
Timing & Awards:
The event will be chip timed and we'll have awards as follows:
Top 3 overall M/F
Top 3 overall masters M/F (40 years +)
Overall grand master M/F (50 years +)
Overall senior master M/F (60 years +)
All the normal 5yr age groups starting at 10 & under through 75+.
Grab your classmates, coworkers, or friends & family and put together a team. We'll have a special trophy for the fastest team.
Finish Line & Post Race Refreshments:
Publix is coming out with loads of Goodies, including hot dogs. Doodles the Georgia Tech clown will be there, there'll be face painting, a great DJ, Jump houses, and loads of other activities; so be sure to plan on hanging around a little while and having some fun.
Five Star 5K Championships & Turkey Trot:
All participants will be eligible for free entry into the Five Star Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving Day.
Top finishers will earn a spot in the Five Star 5K championships to be held on 1/6/2019.
April 22 11:59 PM - Deadline to guarantee shirt & size
April 27 5:30 PM - Race day check in starts
April 27 7:00 PM - Race starts
Virtual Race Option
Can't make it out to the event site on race day?
Still want to participate and have a shot at an award?
Then the virtual race is for you.
Here's how it works:
1. Register for the Virtual division
2. Start Training
3. The week of the event you'll recieve your bib via email or USPS.
4. The day before the race you'll recieve instructions & a link to submit your race time
5. Sumbit your race time by end of race day
6. The day after the race results (Virtual Runner division) will be posted online
7. Monday after the race you'll recieve an email with a link to the results & any pictures.
8. Monday after the race we'll package up all the T-shirts & medals and put them in the mail.
Run for Babies 5K
Friday, April 27th
Race Starts: 7:00 PM